Government or Military Travel
Since opening our office in 1997, we have been providing lease-free furnished temporary apartments in the Greater Lexington KY area. We are locally owned and operated, headquartered in Lexington KY but now serving the entire Commonwealth of Kentucky. So whether you’re stationed in Lexington, Louisville, Fort Knox, Fort Campbell, Burlington, Prestonburg, Radcliff, Morehead, Bowling Green, Richmond or Greenville, we can find approved housing for your stay.
Over the years, we’ve established relationships with the majority of regional and national governmental agencies operating in the Lexington GMSA and throughout Kentucky. Governmental agencies use our corporate apartments for Temporary Duty (TDY) or Permanent Change of Station (PCS) temporary housing needs and enjoy the additional benefits (fully equipped kitchen, convenient in-unit laundry, more spacious living) while substantially reducing actual lodging costs.
Our rates are below the CONUS Per Diem Rates for Lexington. Numerous federal contractors working on government projects realize our combination of more benefits than a hotel and rates below the CONUS Per Diem makes our furnished apartments the perfect solution for temporary housing needs.
To learn more or to get started, fill out our Temporary Housing Request Form.
Some of the unique advantages for government employees staying in our corporate apartments are:
- More space than a hotel room with separate living, dining, and bedroom areas
- 1, 2, 3 bedroom units available for families
- Multiple bedroom options (flexible bed types – K, Q, Twins) and walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Flexible departure notices
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates
- Extensive experience in housing U.S. military personnel, cost-reimbursable federal contractors, and federal civilian employees
- Rates below TDY, PCS and CONUS Per Diem allowances
- Locations near all of the major military installations (Lexington, Winchester, Richmond, Frankfort)
- Availability at FEMA certified properties