Lexington Relocation now serves the whole Commonwealth of KY
Lexington Relocation providing Corporate Housing for 20 years now
Lexington Relocation has been serving the greater Lexington KY area with the mission of providing a higher quality and more flexible lodging experience for those visiting for business, school, military, or the Horse Capital of the World. As of 2017, we have been in business for 20 years working with relocation departments, human resource departments, college students and athletes, horse breeders and owners, and displaced homeowners to provide an alternative to the typical hotel stay. With our quality, upscale, furnished apartments, our customers and their families can stay in the beautiful Bluegrass without the hassles of a hotel stay. Guests benefit from affordable rates, flexibility of short and long-term stays, and an excellent and knowledgeable staff.
The benefits of corporate housing vs. hotel stays:
- Space: We have options for one, two, or three bedroom furnished apartments for all your family needs. We can even convert one of the bedrooms to an office with furniture packages from Upscale Furniture.
- Comfort: With a furnished apartment or townhome, you’ll have access to your own fully-equipped kitchen and separate dining room, in-unit laundry room, and separate bedrooms for privacy and space.
Amenities: Each guest has access to the community’s amenities which can include swimming pools, fitness and business centers, playground, walking trails, and tennis courts (for a complete list of our communities and their specific amenities, please see Locations).
- Weekly Housekeeping: Our weekly housekeeping with fresh linens provides our guests with privacy while also ensuring a properly cleaned apartment.
- Savings: Placing travelers in our corporate apartments will save your company money on lodging costs and meal expenses while providing your employee with a better living environment.
- Flexibility in Length of Stays: We are the ONLY executive housing company that GUARANTEES AVAILABILITY on shorter term stays. We do have a 2 night minimum stay, and community flexibility is required. Whether you need to stay a few days, weeks, or months, Lexington Relocation can accommodate you.
- Pet Friendly: All of our communities are pet friendly. Breed/weight restrictions may apply. Many of our locations have enclosed dog parks and grooming stations. (Call our staff for more details.)
Lexington Relocation now serves all of Kentucky
Because of all the above benefits, Lexington Relocation has grown to be Lexington’s first choice in corporate housing. With many loyal clients, long-term partnerships with many local corporations, schools, organizations, Lexington Relocation has amassed an abundance of positive reviews. Thus, we have received many inquiries over the recent years for other cities and towns throughout Kentucky and beyond. Last year, Ideal Corporate Housing partnered with our company to provide the same quality services in WV, TN, IN, OH, and beyond. This year, we are in position to expand our corporate housing services throughout the state of Kentucky, including the following cities and counties:
- Albany KY (Clinton County)
- Ashland KY (Boyd County)
- Bardstown KY (Nelson County)
- Berea and Richmond KY (Madison County)
- Bowling Green KY (Warren County)
- Campbellsville KY (Taylor County)
- Covington KY (Kenton County)
- Cynthiana KY (Harrison County)
- Danville KY (Boyle County)
- Elizabethtown KY (Hardin County)
- Florence KY (Boone County)
- Frankfort KY (Franklin County)
- Georgetown KY (Scott County)
- Grayson KY (Carter County)
- Greenville KY (Muhlenberg County)
- Harlan KY (Harlan County)
- Harrodsburg KY (Mercer County)
- Hopkinsville KY (Christian County)
- London KY (Laurel County)
- Louisa KY (Lawrence County)
- Louisville KY (Jefferson County)
- Middlesboro KY (Bell County
- Monticello KY (Wayne County
- Nicholasville KY (Jessamine County)
- Owensboro KY (Ohio Township, Daviess County)
- Paducah KY (McCracken County)
- Paintsville KY (Johnson County)
- Pikeville KY (Pike County)
- Prestonburg KY (Floyd County)
- Salvisa KY (Mercer County)
- Somerset KY (Pulaski County
- Warsaw KY (Gallatin County)
- Winchester KY (Clark County)
Lexington Relocation is Locally Owned & Operated
If you need short or long-term housing in any of these communities or any other location in Kentucky or beyond, please call Lexington Relocation for a free estimate or for more information. We have knowledgeable answers to your questions regarding the area. We are the only corporate housing or extended stay service in the state where the owner, management, and staff actually work, live, and play right here in Lexington KY. We are locally owned, locally operated, and our staff hails from all over the state of Kentucky.
As proud Kentuckians, we support other locally owned business, local charities and, of course, we bleed blue. Thus, we understand the area better than our competitors, and we can help make your stay more comfortable and convenient. Need local recommendations for dining, live music, shows, and festivals? We have it covered.
Lexington Relocation offers lease-free, hassle-free, temporary furnished housing at quality, amenity-rich communities that are conveniently located near industries, schools, shopping, and attractions. To get started with a free, easy quote, please fill out the Contact Us form or call us at 877-539-7356.
*To learn more or to get started, fill out our Temporary Housing Request Form.