Since opening our office in 1997, we have been providing lease-free furnished temporary apartments in the greater Lexington KY area. We are locally owned and operated and headquartered in Lexington, but we now serve the entire Commonwealth of Kentucky. Whether you’re stationed in Lexington, Louisville, Fort Knox, Fort Campbell, Burlington, Prestonburg, Radcliff, Morehead, Bowling Green, Richmond, or Greenville, we can find approved housing for your stay.
Over the years, we’ve established relationships with the majority of regional and national governmental agencies operating in the Lexington GMSA and throughout Kentucky. Governmental agencies use our corporate apartments for Temporary Duty (TDY) or Permanent Change of Station (PCS) temporary housing needs. Guest enjoy the additional benefits of apartments (fully equipped kitchens, convenient in-unit washers and dryers, and more spacious living) while actual lodging costs are substantially reduced.
Our rates are below the CONUS Per Diem Rates for Lexington. Numerous federal contractors working on government projects realize that our combination of ample benefits compared to a hotel and rates below the CONUS Per Diem makes our furnished apartments the perfect solution for temporary housing needs.
To learn more or to get started, fill out our Temporary Housing Request Form.
Some of the unique advantages for government employees staying in our corporate apartments are:
- More space than a hotel room with separate living, dining, and bedroom areas
- 1, 2, 3 bedroom units available for families
- Multiple bedroom options, flexible bed types (king, queen, and twins), and walk-in closets
- Fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals
- Washer and dryer in every unit
- Flexible departure notices
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates
- Extensive experience in housing U.S. military personnel, cost-reimbursable federal contractors, and federal civilian employees
- Rates below TDY, PCS and CONUS Per Diem allowances
- Locations near all of the major military installations (Lexington, Winchester, Richmond, and Frankfort)
- Availability at FEMA certified properties