One of the more difficult tasks Human Resource Managers face on a daily basis is the complex handling of their company’s employee relocation. Lexington Relocation is a proud member of both the local and national SHRM organizations since 1998. One of the most significant aspects of membership has been our “enlightenment” of the extremely difficult and complex nature of the entire relocation process.
We’ve seen over the years how the process continues to become more complex and has evolved into the outsourcing of many of those functions to outside third-party relocation companies. We work in conjunction with both entities to ensure the temporary housing portion of the relocation process goes smoothly. Regardless of whom or what company is responsible for the different pieces of the relocation process, the biggest priority of those involved remains the same: to ease the burden of the transition for employee and their family.
The easiest way to get the employee transition heading in a positive direction is by using our corporate apartments for their temporary housing. We recognize first impressions of a new city are important. We strive to make sure the new employee and their family feel welcome and comfortable in their furnished apartment. Upon arrival, our guest services coordinator will touch base with your relocating employee to answer any questions they may have regarding their temporary housing.
To learn more or to get started, fill out our Temporary Housing Request Form.
Benefits of our Temporary Housing solutions include:
- “Home-Like” Apartments or Townhomes for your Family. More spacious than a hotel room, with separate living, dining, and sleeping areas make for an easier transition. A fully equipped kitchen with dining room sets make for preparing and enjoying family meals together easier and more enjoyable. A washer and dryer in each furnished apartment makes laundry and family chores more convenient and less time-consuming.
- Amenities aplenty. Every community has a swimming pool, fitness and business centers on-site and available for use by our guests. Additional amenities are based on community location. For a detailed list of amenities by community, please see our Locations page.
- Flexible Locations: We have researched and selected the safest, most upscale communities in Lexington KY area and throughout Kentucky. We have a wide variety of locations, so you have the flexibility to choose the community that is close to work, shopping and/or near schools, if needed. Let our staff know the school district your children are or will be enrolled in so we can match your needs to our list of communities.
- Flexible Bedroom Options: Regardless if you’re traveling alone, with a spouse/partner or with your entire family, we have 1, 2 or 3 bedroom units to choose from. Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet attached to the bedroom. We will also make sure the bed types (king, queen, twin) match your family’s needs. We are proud to provide Tempur-Pedic® mattress upgrades for extended stays. *Additional charges may be incurred for furniture/bed upgrades and switches.
- Flexible Billing & Payment Options: Our flexible billing software allows us to treat each customer’s unique requirements on an individual basis. We can direct bill a company for their employee’s lodging, bill a company credit card, or bill the guest directly. We will work to create a billing/payment arrangement suitable to your company. We do accept all major credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).