Looking for Corporate Housing or Temporary Furnished Apartments in Northern KY?
Lexington Relocation, after twenty years of successful growth as the leading provider of Corporate Housing in the Lexington KY metro area, we have expanded our services to include the entire Commonwealth of Kentucky. Our belief in the superior comfort and convenience of our quality furnished apartments over hotel accommodations, combined with a dedicated team providing the best guest services, is the key to our success. We now provide corporate housing and temporary furnished apartments in the Northern Kentucky area including: Bellevue KY, Newport KY, Covington KY, Erlanger KY, Florence KY and Cincinnati OH!
Why is Northern Kentucky such a booming area for our corporate housing?
The Northern KY region is a one-day drive from 60% of the U.S. population, the nexus where three interstate highways meet, including I-75 linking Michigan to Florida. They’re home to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky international airport, which offers 165 peak-day flights, is home to DHL’s North American hub and is the soon-to-be-home of Amazon’s Prime Air cargo hub. They’re a key part of the 15-county Greater Cincinnati region, a thriving metro area with nine Fortune 500 companies; professional sports teams; major arts and cultural institutions; prominent public and private universities; a new modern streetcar line; and nationally-recognized restaurant, craft beer and live music scenes.
Working hard for their continued economic development, the Northern Kentucky Tri-ED, “helps develop resources and infrastructure to support economic development and will work with any business owner to start or expand business operations there. And we don’t forget about you once you’re established — our NKY Boost program connects businesses with solutions to sustain current operations and accelerate growth.”
The culture of the area is a connection of part north and part north, with Kentucky’s famous bourbon and horse culture, as well as the big-city amenities in and around Cincinnati. In NKY the South quite literally begins at their front door — where small-town warmth & hospitality go hand-in-hand with big-city amenities and attractions. Their unique style of South is what shines through… and you’ll find in NKY they do Southern with a bit of German fusion and a whole lot of sass!
What types of corporate housing services does Lexington Relocation provide in Northern KY?
We are locally owned and locally operated, with our headquarters located in Lexington KY but with locations and rental upscale communities throughout the state. We provide temporary quality furnished apartments, executive housing, college or military housing, as well as corporate housing for traveling executives, corporate travelers, traveling entrepreneurs, as well as working closely with human resources managers & relocation managers to provide temporary housing for new employees, transferred executives and interns. We also accommodate families and individuals who are in-between homes, as they are looking to buy or sell in a new area, and those who are temporarily displaced from their homes due to property damage or loss. We work closely with families affected by natural disaster, water or fire damage working within the bounds of their insurance claims and often times reducing ALE (Additional Living Expenses) lodging costs.
What amenities do we provide?
We understand the needs of our traveling executives, professionals, families and individuals who are relocating on a short or long-term basis. We have years’ of experience making their temporary transition for them or their family as easy as possible. Thus, we provide the following amenities during their stay:
- Guaranteed Availability: Our Corporate Travel Program is unique in the corporate housing industry as we GUARANTEE AVAILABILITY regardless of the length of stay. We do require community flexibility on our shorter term stays (less than 30 days).
- Cost Savings: We provide the Luxury of a Hotel with more privacy at a fraction of the cost (see Hotel Rates Comparison).
- Weekly Housekeeping: Our weekly housekeeping with fresh linens provides our guest(s) with privacy while also ensuring a properly cleaned apartment.
- Home-Like Feel: Staying a hotel for more than few days can become tiresome very quickly with the lack of privacy for your family members, the tight living quarters and the limitations of living without your own private kitchen, laundry and other household amenities. At Lexington Relocation, our apartments and townhomes offer a fully-equipped kitchen and separate dining room, where you can prepare a home-cooked meal, have the convenience of an “in-unit” laundry, or just enjoy more spacious living quarters. Another advantage over hotels is that we offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units for families or groups to share instead of booking multiple hotel rooms.
- Safe Communities with lots of amenities: Lexington Relocation is very selective in providing safe, quality and convenient communities for our temporary furnished apartments throughout KY. Each guest has access to the community’s amenities including a swimming pool, and fitness and business centers, and some also offer playgrounds, walking trails, dog parks, automobile cleaning states, dog grooming stations and more.
- Flexibility in Size and Layout: There is no set furniture setup or layout, and we offer 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units to fit you and your families’ needs. We can arrange the beds in each bedroom to meet the guest’s needs. Upon request, we can setup a bedroom as an office area with a desk/chair and whatever else is necessary for you to accomplish your tasks. Our bedrooms are each furnished with Tempur-Pedic® mattresses as we realize the need of undisturbed sleep for our Executives and Professionals.
If you’re staying in Northern KY, what are recommended local attractions?
Both sides of the NKY riverfront are ridiculously awesome—use all four bridges to walk, run, ride or bike back and forth to experience all the exciting dining, shopping & attractions! Some local must-see attractions are: AMC Newport 20 Theatres, Art on the Leveel, Newport Aquarium, National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, BB Riverboats, Purple People Bridge, Cincinnati Bengals, Ride the Ducks Newport, Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati Bike Center, Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum, Riverside Drive Historic District, Riverwalk Statue Tour, Cincy Red Bike, Roebling Murals, Destiny Yacht Charters, Sawyer Point and Yeatman’s Cove, East Row Historic District, Smale Riverfront Park, Southbank Shuttle, Hofbrauhaus Newport, Thompson House Newport, the World Peace Bell, and the Cincinnati Zoo.
For more information on what to do in NKY:
- MeetnKY Riverfront Attractions
- MeetnKY Event’s Calendar
- Kentucky Tourism – Northern KY
- Cincinnati USA Tourism Event Calendar
- Family Friendly Cincinnati & Northern KY
- Cincinnati Family Magazine – Events
- Cincinnati Today Network – Events
- Northern KY Magazine – Events
*Call us to review our large selection of Corporate Housing inventory in Northern KY and Cincinnati area, or throughout Kentucky. Call Jackie at (859) 273-3303 or fill out our quick housing request.